Favorite Holidays




Hi everyone! today im gonna talk about my holidays.
I think one of my favorite holydays was on 2018 where i go on a trip with my family at "carretera austral", and after that i travel to Bolivia with my friends. It was a very long adventure!  maybe that's the reason that holydays was my favorite...
With my family explore from Santiago to Coyhaique, including my dog! it was funny and a big challenge travel with an animal haha but my dog is such a very good dog and behaves like an angel, so i remember it like a nice experience and  a cute too. After one month, i took an airplane to Santiago, and since there i took a bus to Calama. In that place my friends was waiting for me to start our adventure. We go through Bolivia by a bus from Calama, at 5 in the morning! also we spend the night at terminal. The firs place we explore was Uyuni, and then we travel discovering news cultures and new travelers. We finished our trip at "Isla del sol".
Finally the whole trip ("Carretera Austral" and Bolivia) was about 2 months.



Comentarios

  1. WOW, it sounds very exciting! You had a long holidays, i would like to travel for 1 year :o
    Bonus: I really want meet your dog :´)

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares